Anchorage Alaska Car Rentals
Adventure Alaska car Rentals of Anchorage
Thank you for choosing to visit the wonderful state of Alaska. We will in every way try to help to make your trip a delightful one, we do have a few rules of the road that you should be aware of.
Upon your arrival you will need to bring a taxi from the airport to our location located at 1020 W. International Airport Road. (Saving you the additional 11 % airport tax) or we can arrange a local hotel or Anchorage area pick up. We can return you to the airport for your departure.
- You must be 25 years of age and have a current, valid driver’s license.
- You must show proof of Insurance, this can be faxed ahead of time or you may choose to purchase it at an additional charge on a per day basis.
- Alaska roads can change with every season. Most are paved and in good condition, but there are a few that we just don’t allow our vehicles on (rule of thumb no gravel or unpaved roads and no beach driving). The road to McCarthy or to the Kennicot mine. The Dalton Highway, North of Fairbanks, Dempster Hwy, north from Dawson Creek, Campbell Hwy, East from Carmack, Elliott Hwy, north from Livengood or the Elliot Hwy to Deadhorse, Alaska, and the Denali Hwy from Cantwell to Paxton. Our vehicles can not leave the state of Alaska.
- You may reserve a vehicle by class but things do happen and we do have the right to substitute a similar or larger vehicle at no additional charge if the reserved vehicle is not available.
- We except visa, MasterCard and American express. We do require a credit card to hold the reservation.
- Cancellation policy: $200.00 if cancelled less than 7 daysin advance and if you are a “no show”.
- Office hours are 6am to 10pm Alaska Time, we can arrange after hour pick up and drop offs at an additional fee.
We would like to recommend that you purchase a Mile Post to help with travel planning, this book and be purchased at a local book store or on-line.
If you have further questions please feel free to call us toll free 1-877-227-0650.
Specializing in travel on the Kenai Peninsula
Home | Jeep Campers | Reservations | Policies | Links
Adventure Alaska Car Rental of Anchorage • Physical Location: 3601 Minnesota Drive • Anchorage, Alaska
Mailing address: PO Box 1845 Homer, AK 99603
Car Rentals Anchorage Alaska
Site created & maintained by Net Alaska Web Services Homer, Alaska
© Adventure Alaska Car Rentals, Anchorage AK