- Vista View B&B panoramic view of Kachemak Bay from the glaciers on the East to Cook Inlet
- Ocean House Inn Homer Inn
- Goofy Moose Cabins & Charters, Rick and Jenni Zalinsky located in Homer with great views
- Bay Avenue B & B, located along the waterfront featuring B & B units as well as several apartment style, contact Lori and Mark
- Homer Cabins with Convenient in town location featuring Full Kitchenettes,Contact Tom or Todd
- The Driftwood Inn We offer four distinctly different hotel, motel and deluxe lodge-style buildings.
- Land's End Resort We're on the water, at the very tip of the Homer Spit, surrounded by a natural Paradise. Land's End is the only hotel on the Homer Spit -- and within walking distance of the small boat harbor.
- Smokey Bay Air provides regularly scheduled service to the villages across Kachemak Bay as well as Bear Viewing and Glacier Sightseeing Flights, Contact Claire at Smokey Bay
- Halo Bay Bear Viewing - Give Clint a call for the low down on Bear Viewing, He will get you set up.
- Bay Excursions - Give Capt. Karl a call for local Kachemak Bay area water taxi to remote camping, glacier hikes and bird viewing tours.
- St. Augustines Kayak tours - Scott and Susan, No disapointments here. Kachemak bay kayak tours
- Bald Mountain Air Bear viewing
- Hallo Bay Bear Camp Bear viewing
Specializing in travel on the Kenai Peninsula
Home | Jeep Campers | Reservations | Policies | Links